RCCG Vision/Mission Statement
- To make heaven.
- To take as many people as possible with us.
- To have members of the church in every family of all nations.
- To accomplish No. 1 above, holiness will be our lifestyles.
- To accomplish No. 2 & 3 above, we will plant churches within five minutes walking distance in every city and town of developing countries and within five minutes driving distance in every city and town of developed countries.
- We will pursue these objectives until every Nation in the World is reached for Jesus Christ our Lord.
Data Protection Privacy Statement
RCCG Jesus Sanctuary
recognises the importance of the correct and lawful treatment of personal data. All personal data, whether it is held on paper, on computer or other media, will be subject to the appropriate legal safeguards as specified in the General Data Protection Regulation 2017. Such data will be used by RCCG Jesus Sanctuary
to contact you to administer our relationship with you (and your child/children) and to provide you with information about our activities and for related purposes.
RCCG Jesus Sanctuary
fully endorses and adheres to the principles of the GDPR. These principles specify the legal conditions that must be satisfied in relation to obtaining, handling, processing, transportation and storage of personal data. Authorised Volunteer who obtain, handle, process, transport and store personal data for RCCG Jesus Sanctuary
must adhere to below principles:
The principles require that personal data shall:
Be processed fairly and lawfully and shall not be processed unless certain conditions are met.
Be obtained for a specified and lawful purpose and shall not be processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose.
Be adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes.
Be accurate and where necessary, kept up to date.
Not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
Be processed in accordance with the data subject’s rights.
Be kept secure from unauthorised or unlawful processing and protected against accidental loss, destruction or damage by using the appropriate technical and organisational measures.
Not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area, unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data.